Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Almost Done

I am now only six moths away from qualifying as a nurse and the hunt for jobs among my intake has already begun. The problem is that there aren’t that many jobs around for nurses at the moment – or put another way – there are plenty of jobs for nurses at the moment but there is no money to pay them. Despite nursing being know as the “caring profession” I can assure you that after three years of study I will not be doing the job for free !

But what options do I have now ? It looks like that I will have to take any job that becomes available to me even if I don’t want to work in that particular area of field. Anything will be better than nothing and at least I will have a foot in the door.

So just be aware that from the 5th of March I could be in a hospital near you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it; I'm moving to China.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your confidence in me !

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This happened when i qualified (way back when!) and i was forced into a job i didn't want. I a managed to wriggle out and got a slightly better job but through shear persistance i was in the area of my choice 4 months later! Stick with it and look to your long term goals xx

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six moths,is that special nurse time.....have you ever considered norwich,nice little place with lovely people.....Im sure you'll be fine,you will have me there all the way.....xxxxxcvf

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home