Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Time


I have suddenly realised that I don't seem to have much time for anything recently aprt from work and assignments. This is not fun ! With all the good weather (and not knowing how long it will last) I feel that I should be spending more time relaxing ... but alas I am unable to organise my time in an effective manner.

I decided to look on death clock to see how much time I had left and therefor if it was worth being organised now or leave it for the masses of time I had left. The first go said that I would be dead by early 2010 !!! Shit I thought. Best two out of three as I entered another set of details in. Much better now - Wed 24th Jan 2043. So I still have a little time to play with but have decided to be a little more organised just in case.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

things must be looking up i seem to remember last time you did it you were living on borrowed time!! Scol x

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as long as you have enough time for us....xxxcv

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home