Thursday, August 03, 2006

What to say in bed ?

It would be fair to say that over the years I have been around the block a few times. But in all that time I have only had three serious relationships and have just started my forth (Craig of Sherringham has decided that he is mad enough to want a relationship with me and I was very happy to accept). But what do you say in bed to a new long term partner ? With a one night stand it never mattered as you were never going to see them again – but a partner is a whole different game.

After much thinking I came up with three main headings (Yes, No and Maybe) under which things to bed said in bed can be put.

Yes
• That was great (everyone wants a compliment)
• “Moans of delight” (but don’t over do it)

No
• Have you finished yet ?
• My Ex was better than that !
• Wake me up when you are done.

Maybe
• Directions – left a bit, right a bit (its always best to hit the right spot but too many directions can sound like your trying to put flat pack furniture together)
• Lets do it again (can be flattering but may sound like you didn’t enjoy it the first time)

This is not an exhaustive list and hopefully you and I can add to it over time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me mad...how very dare you.....

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no's...
this ceiling could do with painting
or
you made me drop a stitch (knitting)

12:15 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

more no's...

> Move your head, you're blocking EastEnders!

> You're not as good as your Dad....

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home