Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stress Buster

i have been very stressed recently with work and tried to think of ways of beating it. I tried the old favorites, beer and random sex with strangers. Both only turned out to be short time answers and the stress was soon back. I needed something big to beat this. Bubble Wrap ! It had always been fun when I ws younger and somehow popping all those bulbbles got rid of stress within a few seconds. But where to get it now ? The my friend gave me the answer - Virtual Bubble Wrap. Now I can pop away on line whenever thing get too stressful. have fun popping and beat the stress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lurve the virtual bubble wrap xx

7:15 PM  
Blogger Saddle Up said...

Bubble Wrap therapy... it could catch on.

I'd still prefer beer and sex with random strangers (although random sex with strangers sounds fun too!)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home