Friday, March 02, 2007

Graduation


I am about to graduate ! Three years of training are about to come to an end and I face the big bad world as a qualified nurse. And I am shitting myself !!! But the panic can hold off for a moment as I still do not have a job. Looking hard but the funding crisis within the NHS has hit hard and newly qualified staff seem to be bearing the brunt of it all. But here is to happier times to come.

I would just like this opportunity to thank (well the Oscars have only just gone) everyone who has supported me over the last three years and got me to where I am today – an un-employed nurse. No, seriously I couldn’t have done it without you all.

Thanks again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing your Nursing Degree.

After 20 years in nursing, I am yet to hear of another profession which offers so many options, and different types of places to work.

I hope you ease gracefully into a happy career.

Cheers, Paul

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home